|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||0.3 USD||Production Capacity:||100000 sets / month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, WU||Packing:||according to your...|
|Min. Order:||1000 Set/Sets||Delivery Date:||30 days|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean|
Fenghua Weijin Mechanical Seals Factory mainly offer pump seals, auto cooling pump seals, industrial pump seals, graphite seal faces and ceramic seal faces, etc.
What are mechanical seals?
A mechanical seal is a sealing device which forms a running seal between rotating and stationary parts. They were developed to overcome the disadvantages of compression packing. Leakage can be reduced to a level meeting environmental standards of government regulating agencies and maintenance costs can be lower. Advantages of mechanical seals over conventional packing are as follows:
1. Zero or limited leakage of product (meet emission regulations.)
2. Reduced friction and power loss.
3. Elimination of shaft or sleeve wear.
4. Reduced maintenance costs.
5. Ability to seal higher pressures and more corrosive environments.
6. The wide variety of designs allows use of mechanical seals in almost all pump applications.
Features of elastomer bellow shaft pump seals type 103 14mm
Model: type 103
Stationary Ring: ceramic
Rotary Ring: carbon
Secondary Seal: NBR
Spring&Metal parts: steel
Operating Limits of elastomer bellow shaft pump seals type 103 14mm
Drawing of elastomer bellow shaft pump seals type 103 14mm
Category: Elastomer Bellow shaft seals