|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||15.0 USD||Production Capacity:||10000 sets/month|
|Trade Term:||FOB||Packing:||according to your...|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, WU||Delivery Date:||30 days|
|Min. Order:||50 Set/Sets|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean|
Fenghua Weijin Mechanical Seals Factory mainly offer pump seals, auto cooling pump seals, industrial pump seals, graphite seal faces and ceramic seal faces, etc.
What are mechanical seals?
A mechanical seal is a sealing device which forms a running seal between rotating and stationary parts. They were developed to overcome the disadvantages of compression packing. Leakage can be reduced to a level meeting environmental standards of government regulating agencies and maintenance costs can be lower. Advantages of mechanical seals over conventional packing are as follows:
1. Zero or limited leakage of product (meet emission regulations.)
2. Reduced friction and power loss.
3. Elimination of shaft or sleeve wear.
4. Reduced maintenance costs.
5. Ability to seal higher pressures and more corrosive environments.
6. The wide variety of designs allows use of mechanical seals in almost all pump applications.
Features of industrial pump seal burgmann centrifugal pump mechanical seal
Model: type MG1
Stationary Ring: TC
Rotary Ring: TC
Secondary Seal: Viton
Spring&Metal parts: steel
Operating Limits of industrial pump seal burgmann centrifugal pump mechanical seal
Drawing of industrial pump seal burgmann centrifugal pump mechanical seal
Category: industrial pump seal