|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||0.3 USD||Production Capacity:||100000 sets/month|
|Trade Term:||FOB||Packing:||according to your...|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, WU||Delivery Date:||30 days|
|Min. Order:||1000 Set/Sets|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean|
Fenghua Weijin Mechanical Seals Factory mainly supply pump seals,auto cooling pump seals,industrial pump seals,graphite sela faces and ceramic seal faces,etc.
What are mechanical seals?
A mechanical seal is a sealing device which forms a running seal between rotating and stationary parts. They were developed to overcome the disadvantages of compression packing. Leakage can be reduced to a level meeting environmental standards of government regulating agencies and maintenance costs can be lower. Advantages of mechanical seals over conventional packing are as follows:
1. Zero or limited leakage of product (meet emission regulations.)
2. Reduced friction and power loss.
3. Elimination of shaft or sleeve wear.
4. Reduced maintenance costs.
5. Ability to seal higher pressures and more corrosive environments.
6. The wide variety of designs allows use of mechanical seals in almost all pump applications.
Features of rubber bellow mechanical face seal
1.Model: type 70
2.Secondary Seal: NBR/EPDM/VITON
3.Spring&Metal parts: steel
4.Stationary Ring: ceramic/SIC/TC
5.Rotary Ring: carbon/SIC/TC
Operating Limits of rubber bellow mechanical face seal
Drawing of rubber bellow mechanical face seal
Sizes of rubber bellow mechanical face seal
rubber bellow mechanical face seal
Category: rubber bellow seal
Related Category: rubber bellow seal